(last updated 15 December 2011)
Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Your Role in Data Security
- How To Access Or Correct Your Information
- How to Contact Us
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information *
*processesd by SagePay - see Our Commitment to Data Security
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Email address
- Phone Number
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Where we offer gift-cards by which you can personalize a product you order for another person the information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can subscribe to our newsletter via our website if you would like to receive our catalogue as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you subscribe to our newsletter. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by following the Newsletter Unsubscribe link on the 'Information' box to the right of each page of our website.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We want you to be confident that your card details are secure while shopping with us. This is why we have chosen SagePay as our payment gateway provider. SagePay is a leading provider of secure online payment facilities and all credit and debit card processing on our website is handled by them via their secure servers. Eikon Bible Art at no time views, handles or stores any of your card details.
The vast majority of online transactions are completed securely. Taking the following precautions will help ensure your online shopping remains as safe and secure as possible.
Protect your password
- If using a public computer (such as in a library or Internet café) or a computer you share with others always log out when you've finished using the Eikon Bible Art website.
- Keep your password to yourself. Anyone who knows your password can access your account. Try not to write down your password.
- If your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) asks if you want it to remember your password always click 'No'.
- When creating a password, use at least eight characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, or that of a close friend or relative, your e-mail address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. You should change your password frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for accounts on different websites.
Beware unsolicited e-mail and telephone calls
- Eikon Bible Art will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their password, credit card or bank account details. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on our website, when you contact us directly, or when you log-in to amend your personal details.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from, an unknown entity or you receive a suspected fake eikonbibleart.com e-mail, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and contact us to report the incident.
You can access, correct or amend all your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain online. To do so you must log-in and follow the My Account link situated at the top of each page. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies or any other matter. You will find full contact details by following the Contact Us link in the 'Information' box to the right of each page of our website.